Protect yourself and your family from
HOW IS RADON TESTED
- Liquid scintillation vials, charcoal canisters or other passive devices for Radon gas in the air
- Continuous Radon-monitoring machine for Radon gas in the air
- Water testing for Radon in drinking water (usually tested for driven wells)
HOW ARE HIGH LEVELS CORRECTED
- A high level of Radon gas is corrected through a process called MITIGATION.
- Radon gas remediation is required to correct high levels of RADON gas. A specially designed ventilation system usually consisting of PVC piping coupled with a continuously operating fan is installed by certified Radon mitigation technicians. The piping will be installed into the ground, typically beneath the basement slab, to draw the Radon gas out of the property.